Makers’ MercantileMakers’ Mercantile
Makers’ Mercantile is an independently owned destination craft shop. Our spacious facility includes a crafter’s lounge, classrooms, meeting space for local craft groups or guilds and RylieCakes Gluten-Free Bakery – because crafting is always better with a warm drink and a sweet treat.
From the north via I-5:
- Take I-5 South to I-405 North.
- Follow I-405 North for 2 miles to Exit 2 for WA-167 South toward Auburn.
- Follow WA-167 South about 2 miles to the E Valley Rd exit toward S 180th St/SW 41st St/Southwest 43rd Street.
- Turn left onto E Valley Rd. Makers’ Mercantile is approx. 1/2 mile down the road on the right hand side.
From the south via I-5:
- Take exit 142A to merge onto WA-18 E toward Auburn.
- Follow WA-18 E approx. 3 miles to WA-167 N toward Kent/Renton.
- Follow WA-168 N for approx. 1o miles to the S 180th St/SW 43rd St. exit toward the Hospital.
- Keep left at the fork, and follow signs for South 43rd Street/South 180th Street.
- Turn Left onto SW 43rd St. In .2 miles, turn Left on E Valley Hwy. Makers’ Mercantile is approx. 1/5 mile down the road on the right hand side.